Did you know that Consolidated Credit, a national non-profit organization, provides FREE financial education materials to help families live debt free and be financially independent? In partnership with Consolidated Credit, we are hosting a webinar to bring family support practitioners and Consolidated Credit materials together! A background in financial literacy initiatives is not required to register.
DATES & TIMES - Register for one date
The webinar will provide:
- Become familiar with the impressive range of FREE Consolidated Credit resources and services
- Learn how to order Consolidate Credit materials and organize FREE local seminars
- Best practices for putting these resources into the hands of parents
- How to sensitively approach parents about financial topics
- How to encourage parents to talk to their kids about money
Co-hosted by FRP Canada’s Executive Director Kelly Stone and Consolidated Credit’s Jeff Schwartz and Phil Wilkins, this one hour session will be of interest to anyone who works with families.
Should I register for this webinar?
If you are a…
- Family support practitioner
- Family centre volunteer, administrator or staff member
- CCFE certified professional
- Work with newcomers, new parents or soon-to-be parents
- Or have an interest in promoting financial literacy
… then go ahead and hit that Registration button!